Things you should know before coming camping:
- A maximum of 2 dogs are permitted per site.
- Sorry pit bulls are not permitted on campground.
- All dogs must be leashed at all times and must have a barking collar if dog has tendency to bark & also picked-up
- Curfew is 11pm to 9am Friday & Saturday (Sunday also if holiday on Monday).
- No more noise will be tolerated after curfew & 10pm to 9am from Sunday to Thursday.
- No loud music or any loud noise of any sort at any time even during the day, you must respect your neighbors at all
times. No music can be played in cars due to loud bass that travels.
- Alcohol can only be consumed on your sites only and prohibited in public areas, no circulating with alcohol.
- Kids must be supervised by parents at all times on campground.
- All persons under 25 yrs and under must be accompanied by an adult 25 yrs and older to come camping.
- We reserve the right to refuse any youth groups or adult groups who are wanting to come camping to have a party, this
is forbidden, it disturbs other campers and it leads to expulsion of campground.
- Need to be 25yrs old to come camping.
- Bicycles, rollerblade, skateboards, etc... need to be put away at dark.
- Being a private campground we reserve the right to refuse anyone, this included wearing clothes that may pose as indescent
such as topless, gstrings etc...
- No drugs is tolerated on campground.
- No ATV’s or motocross is permitted.
- You can bring a golf cart during your stay but it has to be electric and a fee is applied daily. Extra fees
will apply if bringing an extra car, boat, seadoo, trailer etc...
- Please do note we are on wells here at the campground, water here is very precious to us, no waste of water here is
permitted; you can only use it for your personal use.
- A more detailed regulation sheet will be given upon registration
Spending the Day at the Lake:
- Swimming starts at 9:00am and ends at 9:00pm (or when it gets dark).
- No animals permitted when spending the day, they are not allowed in public areas.
- No drugs or alcohol permitted in public area.
- Containers must be plastic when picnicking.
- Children that are under 12 must be accompanied by a parent when swimming.
- Pool and spas are reserved for campers only, we encourage you to come camping for a weekend and you will be able to
use these facilities.